Sunday, October 2, 2016

The fair


Hi everybody, here i'm again... today i'm happy beacause is a pretty sunny day, and finally i can stay some time at my home and be relax. This morning, after taking my breakfast, i have visited a fair near of my house. Is a fair placed at the streets Esperanza with Portales, in a quartier called Yungay, in the downtown of the city.
I really love going to the fair, is an activity that i enjoy a lot. I'm my old neighborhood, i used to go almost every week end to a fair placed in the street Arrieta with Vespucio. That one is a very big fair, and there you can find every thing... from old and strange objects (furniture, doll body parts, door handles, clothes buttons) to shirts and jackets, passing by books, movies, shoes, tools and the most delicious and fresh fruits and vegetables.The fair I visited today is smaller than that other one, but there you can still find a lot of things, and I really love this one also, because in that quartier there's a lot of immigrants from other places of latin america, as colombians, peruvians and haitians. The fair is a good place to apreciate the diversity of the neighborhood, you can see all that people from diferent places selling their tipical food and sharing between them.
Well, it was an exciting morning, but also a little exhausting one, so I will leave you to take a little nap hehehe... kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment