Sunday, October 2, 2016

Quinta normal park




Hi, this time I will talk you about a place I really love... its name is Quinta Normal, and is a park near by my house where I love to go. Is a really big park, probably the bigger one that I know in my city, and it haves a lot of different spots. The park is one of the older and prettiest of the city, and inside it have a museum of contemporary art, a trains museum, the science and technology museum, different sports courts, a botanical garden, between another things.
One of the places I like more inside the park is a little lagoon, where you can ride a boat and see the ducks that live there. When I was a child I used to go there with my family and pass a nice afternoon
next to the water.
Another place I love in park Quinta Normal is the greenhouse... a big place made with glass and iron, where there are a lot of different plants, flowers and trees! I really like to go there and look at all the forms and colors... really cool!
Well... that's all for today... chao!

1 comment:

  1. I love your post.Quinta Normal is a great place to share with your friends or read a good book!!!!

    ReplyDelete