Tuesday, May 10, 2016



Hello everybody, today I going to talk about a piece of tecnology. First i want to say you that i think that tecnology are things created for human hand, it have be very useful for human and his life, but is very dangerous to, because that human inteligence, necessity, and permanent search of comfort have brought to destroy the nature and forgot essential and simple things that earth give us.
Now i'm thinking what is my favourite piece of tecnology, There is one that i feel totally necesary, that is loudspeaker, but my loudspeaker. when i want listen to music, the loudspear are definitely the best option, i don't know too much about its opperation, but the sound is diferent compare with phones, computer, radio, etc. I used it connecting my cellphone or my mp4 with wire called miniplug-. My loudspeakers are connect to the sound system, wich given me my mother and before was of a friend, my lovely friend Roque. 
Now the loudspeaker and sound system are in the living room, i decided share them with people who live with me, to listen to music loudly and "take out house for the window". Well for this reason now i can't use them as much as i did. When they were in my bedroom i used their every time that i was there. 
Music for me and my life is essential, is a expression of the soul, is the way souls communicate, and make body talks more easily. Heve the posibility to listen to music our sounds with its details, all instruments, bass, depth, space, etc. I love the room full of sound.
I think thay if don't have loudspeakers,  i would have to learn play a instrument or sing more or get out to listen music to oher places.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment